Welcome to Life Connections Official Blog Site

It is our hope and prayer that the words of this Blog may be thought provoking. Your thoughts and comments are very much appreciated.

Monday, July 19, 2010

An Open Letter to the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church

Dear Sir:

I've asked believers in Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah to ask all the believers that they know to pray for me as I send this letter to you. I'm trusting in God to eventually help this letter find its way to you.

I ask you to please consider what I say to you and prayerfully respond from your heart?

I am not going to appeal to you on what the Bible says because I know you believe the Bible and also extra-"cathedra" revelations as well. Sir, I am going to appeal to you only on what I believe is the Heart of Yeshua, the Only True God who left Heaven and lived in the flesh for a few (33 or so) years on this earth and came to show us "the Father" (i.e., what God really was like) and who died for the sins of all humans of all time on a cruel Roman Cross and was buried and rose from the dead, having promised his Spirit to all believers once He returned (ascended) back to Heaven.

The Heart of Yeshua is God. God's Heart and God's Kingdom is NOT of this World. He left all disciples with but one new commandment: To love as He loved and then the world would really know we are all Disciples of Yeshua.

The Church you head as Pope is not Yeshua's "called out ones". There is no earthly "man-made" or "woman-made" Church that Yeshua knows anything about. His Heart says you may call me "Lord, Lord and do many religious acts and on that Day I will say I never knew you."

There are so many good people who believe in you, sir and who look to you for guidance as do the followers of other religious leaders of all other human made "Churches" or organizations.

Yeshua lived on this earth as a Jew and died as He said He would and that after He "was lifted up" all humans would be drawn to Him.

No human organization can save anyone. No human act of kindness can save anyone. We all are sinners (law-breakers) and deserve death. Only by Yeshua's grace can we be saved by faith in Yeshua who died for us to show us what love is really like. It's about dying to self and crawling up on the Cross of the Messiah and giving our all to Him.

So, I'm asking you to die. I'm asking you to die to what you must know in your heart is a human organization which you head as the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church. And I ask this not only of you, but also all men or women who are the religious leaders of their Churches--be the protestant, catholic or Jew, Muslim, or any other human organization that exists in this world today. I ask you to indicate this by signing this letter.

The religious leaders of Yeshua's day put Him to death because He basically asked them to do the same thing I'm asking you to do. And it is not only I but all the believers in the One True God: Yeshua. They have signed their names below and on January 1, 2011 the very last person who signs this is going to send this document on to you. God will make this happen. In the Name of Yeshua the Messiah I believe this with my heart.

These are the names of women, men, girls and boys who only trust in Jesus/Yeshua. And we confess that we are willing to die for Him just as He died for us. This is the Body of Christ today and if you want to kill us like your religious counter parts did the Body of Yeshua in the first century, then go ahead. We willingly die for Yeshua as He did for us. If this is the only way the Body of Christ can be united then may it be so.

In the Name that is above every name; the Only Name by which one can be saved: Yeshua: God's Salvation. Son of Mary, Son of God: Yeshua is Lord.

Yeshua's Shalom,

1. Donald Curtis McPherson, (July 19, 2010) [Would you Sign and date and send on?]
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

No comments: