Welcome to Life Connections Official Blog Site

It is our hope and prayer that the words of this Blog may be thought provoking. Your thoughts and comments are very much appreciated.

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Yeshua is the Way--an epistle to my cousin Ted

I'll answer your question if you answer mine:

Can u perceive all things?

I do not believe in any religion or system of beliefs. Be it Muslim, Judism or Christianity.

I believe a Jewish carpenter was and is Messiah--was killed for my sins and rose from the grave three days later. His name is Yeshua. I believe in one God who is my Life.

I do not believe in any system of religion--religion did not die on that cross for you or me--Jesus did. Ted, all the rest is either human led or Spirit led. The Way is all those who truly believe in the Life and He/she/It is the Truth.

I am a follower of the Way.

Christinity is no where in the Bible.

If you knew the scriptures you would know Who Jesus really is becuz cuz from Genius to Malichi they speak of Him.

God help us to follow The Light of Life and be connected only to Yeshua.

Pray for me as I do you, would you please?

No comments: